Email Marketing Subject Lines are the important factor in email writing. Hello email marketers, kicking up for the next email campaign. Before sending off, did you check the pipeline of your email productivity.
Is it above average…! Or, fall below the average…??
The two main aspects of email productivity are your subject line and your subscribers. If they are not effectively good, sure you will lose to enjoy maximum productivity.
Many email marketers and professionals believe that creating quality, engaging, and click-driven subject lines increases the chance of opening your emails.
Indeed, it’s often become important to attract the audience with your email subject lines. As users receive tons of emails in their mailbox everyday, it’s harder for users to check them all and it’s bad if your shooting email is missed there.
So, today in this blog, I will discuss the importance of email subject lines in email marketing and amazing tips to draft a pamper subject lines that get clicked and viewed, 100 percent.
Some Fun Statistics About Email Subjects Lines
- In 2018, the most opened subject lines had: 10-20 characters (35.5% open rate) 20-30 characters (33.4% open rate) 30-40 characters (30.2% open rate) – Statista
- 47% of email recipients open email based on the subject line.
- Emails with personalized subject lines increases the chance of opening by 22%.
- Subject line that creates a sense of urgency and exclusivity can give a 22% higher open rate.
Importance of Email Subject Lines
Besides your pre-headers, email content, and footers, the email subject line are important. Although, they all have their greater role to play in email marketing. But, when it comes to checking and opening your emails, there your subject line plays a vital role. Thus, it should be effective and willing to make users open the incoming mail message.
Here are some crucial points of Email Subject Lines:
- At the very first perspective, the subject lines of the emails are visible first.
- It should have the qualities of creating an irresistible attraction that rises in opening your emails.
- In most e-mail messages, the recipients judge the value of emails by looking at the subject lines.
- Subject lines have the ability to capture immediate attention and make the reader curious to open the email.
- Writing concise and one-line descriptions deliberately makes it easier for receipts to understand your email is-about.
What Should Be Presented In An Email Subject Line? #Tips for Building Great Subject Lines
What makes an email subject line impressive and stand-out from others? Maybe it is a question of thousands of email marketers.
Till here I understand that in anyhow, it’s important to create a captivative subject line. In order to do so, you have to follow some guidelines suggested by the experts of Time4Servers, who are experts in providing brilliant email marketing services.
- Brevity: You can’t write a subject line of 30 words, 40, 50, or 100. There is a limit of writing 41 characters. “Backlinko founder Brian Dean says subject lines which on average do not exceed 16 characters have significantly higher open rates”.
- Interest: Without developing interest and adding a subject of sense of urgency you can’t expect that your mail will drive the subscribers attention. Create unique subject lines that appeal most. You can use online tools like ActiveCampaign for generating marvellous subject lines in a minute.
- Value: Remember, your subscribers are not illiterate. They like stuff that provide the feeling of dignity, respect, and value. So, your subject line must offer them value, a word of mouth, and promises.
- Trust: You must deliver what you promise in the subject lines! Because when they open your emails and find nothing as per word of mouth surely they will get disappointed and may they won’t open your upcoming emails.
Well, email marketing has become the second most ROI-driven and strategic tool of communication with your clients and audiences. If you want to see a good result from your email campaign head for two things – ‘creating attractive subject line’ and ‘SMTP server for Email Marketing’. Both are helpful in shooting email campaigns confidently.