Email marketing can rocket your investment and precisely cost-effective way to ROI generation.
When it comes to email design and development, the most important aspect that no email marketer directive is towards responsive design.
Your email must be responsive in any way!
Because, not every person will open their emails the same way.
According to research, 75% emails are open on mobile devices while the rest on desktop.
One of the straightforward ways to make your each and every email responsive, considerably look for HTML email design.
HTML email design allows you to make incredible looking messages with a great deal of visual allure. Rather than utilizing plain content, you can utilize HTML email configuration to show a variety of colors, images, backgrounds, and fonts.
HTML email design comes with pre-added benefits and it is pre-configured responsive. So, you don’t have to take extra-step configuring your emails for responsive design.
Why should email marketers/web developers go for HTML email design and development?
The pin-point reason that email marketing company assume authenticates this situation is that without the correct HTML design, you may discover your navigation rates (CT rate) are dropping and your clients aren’t having an incredible involvement in your marked substance.
However, there are many intuitive benefits of HTML emails as follow:
- Better email design: Visuals are the nerve to make your email campaign successful. Give scope to add your business’s color and logo to reinforce your brand.
- Strong tracking capabilities: Utilizing an email service to send HTML messages gives you admittance to email tracking tools and reports.
- Higher reader engagement: Probably, readers won’t like long content in email, adding short paragraphs and engaging catchphrase lines are ways to increase reader excitement.
- Visually appealing: Successful HTML messages are very engaging and can undoubtedly grab the eye of anybody at the main impression.
- Ease of customization: HTML emails let you easily customize following the business needs and clients needs.
- Highly personalized: With regards to the HTML email layout, it is the correct alternative for personalization without including any confusions.
Well, if you’re up to HTML email design and development, there are some crucial practices that need to be considered.
Best Practices: Design
- Emails should be 600-800 pixels maximum width.
- Leave design that’s essentially one large, sliced-up image
- Use basic fonts such as Arial, Georgia, and Times New Roman.
- Don’t forget about the mobile experience.
Best Practices: Development
- Code all structures using the table element.
- Use element structure (such as cellpadding, and width) to set table dimensions.
- Keep your CSS simple. Avoid compound style declarations.
- Inline all CSS before sending.
- Account for mobile-friendliness, if possible.
- Test, test and test. Send the first email to yourself.
How to Create an HTML Email Template?
All things considered, to make powerful HTML messages, you can follow the underneath steps referencing a total guide for making a HTML email.
- Start with HTML Email reports
- Make the body and the primary table
- Create construction and header
- Make the substance zone
- Do styling of your email footer
- Presently run the approval test
- Styling the content
There you go…Consider these best practices to marvel HTML emails every time. These tips are very easy to understand and swiftly easy to incorporate into actions.
Besides, if need any help regarding email development and bulk email management, our expert is 24*7 available to help you.