What is eCommerce Email Marketing?
In general, Email marketing is a kind of digital marketing strategy that concordat sending emails to prospects and customers. And that email may be anything from promotional to selling-based.
Therefore, when sending emails related to buying and selling perception to prospects and customers that is called eCommerce email marketing.
Email marketing helps convert prospects into customers, and turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans.
Besides, email marketing is an enterprise and global fortunate brand first-choice to connect with the audience and speak about their products and services on a first hand.
Also, to tail new-product launch, many companies prefer email marketing medium as it is economical, speedy, and reliable.
Importance of Email Marketing In eCommerce Store
The primary objective of any email marketing practice whether incorporated with IT sectors, business fields, healthcare or others is to generate leads and drive more sales.
In the context of Ecommerce Store or website, the agenda is equal i.e. generate leads, drive more sales along with driving website traffic. Here, increase in website traffic is the second goal of email marketing for ecommerce stores.
Talking about the importance of email marketing for eCommerce stores is potentially linked to developing brand awareness, building credibility, and establishing trustworthy relationships with the customer.
Here are some latest statistics to prove that email marketing can take your ecommerce to the sky.
- 99% of consumers check their email inboxes every day
- 80% of retailers consider email marketing as the most effective way of customer retention
- 59% of consumers indicate that marketing emails have the power to influence their purchase decision;
How is Email Useful for eCommerce?
With that proven-statistics you believe-in email marketing is the essence of ecommerce success. Also, it is the first step to the Trump of ecommerce store growth.
However, whatever the fact is… the truth is without email marketing ecommerce survival is strenuous!
With email marketing, ecommerce store owners can straightforward connect with targeted audiences, encourage them with clear subject lines and haunt them to buy more.
Not only this, ecommerce email marketing practice may also lurk your opt-in subscribers by 80 percent.
Whatsoever the goal of your email marketing for today or day after, incorporating email marketing into action cited with top five benefits to E-commerce.
- Reactivate Inactive Customers Through Mailings
- Increase Conversion with Segmentation
- Rewarding your loyal customers
- Manage Brand Reputation
- Support Ecommerce Sales (most important)
So, in this way it is useful for ecommerce stores!
Most Common eCommerce Email Marketing Ideas
Email marketing associated with email campaigns is an important aspect to ecommerce.
If you’re starting with e-commerce email marketing campaigns for sure, you will put these email marketing ideas on first-hand.
- The Welcome Email: Its role is to thank subscribers for joining your list.
- The Curation Email: It is related to sharing popular content from a previous week.
- The Engagement Email: It consists of elements that encourage your prospectus to take some actions against them. Most popular engagement elements are free shipping, limited discount, free delivery, etc.
- The Referral Email: A referral email (also called a refer a friend email) is a type of strategy to enhance the prospectus ratio and convert into customers.
- The Discount Email: Discounting is an effective e-commerce marketing strategy. If you offer something related to a discount it works faster than normal emails as 54% of shoppers act to purchase abandoned products if they’re offered again at a discounted price.
- The Cart Abandonment Email: It is a follow-up email sent to somebody who has added things to their cart and overcome a bit of the checkout and afterward left the site without buying.
- The Order Confirmation Email: This type of emails sent to customers who either brought a product from your store or completed a funnel marketing milestone.
- The Upsell Email: This kind of emails come into action when you invite a prospect to buy a more expensive item in a bid to boost their average order value.
- The Win-Back Email: A win back email campaign is a sequence of emails designed to re-engage inactive customers or subscribers.
- The Survey Email: This type of email triggered earlier than any of the above in which most often samples respondents via email.
- The Thank You Email: When you want to send a short note of appreciation as quickly as possible.
Well, these are some most common used email marketing ideas to Ecommerce.
Step-by-Step Guide To Email Marketing for your Ecommerce Store
This guide is for those who’re ready to commit to email marketing. Especially the eCommerce Stores
Build Your Email List
Most importantly you can’t convey email showcasing efforts on the off chance that you have nobody to send them to. Furthermore, the other thing to recollect is that email marketing will not work on the off chance that you don’t have the opportune individuals on your rundown.
That implies you need to catch prompts to develop your email list with your intended interest group.
Add an Email Service Provider
The next step is to find a reliable and reputable email marketing service provider. An email service provider(ESP) allows you to portion your crowd, coordinate your list, and distribute email campaigns to your audience. You can likewise follow the outcomes to improve future missions.
Know Your Goals
Typical goals for an email marketing campaign include:
- Welcoming new subscribers
- Boosting engagement
- Nurturing existing subscribers
- Re-engaging subscribers
- Segmenting your subscribers
Know Your Audience
Before hitting on that SEND button, you first need to know who your audience is and what they like. eCommerce email marketing isn’t the game of blind shot!
So, first, analyze your audience and know their preference and segment either based on demographic, age, gender or any other factor for good prospective results.
Craft Your Subject Line
Once you know your goals, email type and audience the next job is awaiting.
A decent beginning stage for any effective email marketing effort is the subject line, which assumes a vital part in getting individuals to open and snap your messages.
Remember! Most subject lines range from 41 to 50 characters.
Focus on Email Marketing Design
Email design matters in any fruitful email promoting effort. On the off chance that your messages look horrible, that thinks about severely you, and can make people stop reading.
Also, it’s critical to utilize a responsive email format so your email resizes consequently whether individuals are perusing it on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
Test and Track
It’s almost done! Test everything i.e. design and format, email promoting duplicate, subject line and call to action. Think about testing messages with various fragments and exploring different avenues regarding email send times, as well.
Ecommerce Email Marketing: The Conclusion
So, there you have our guide on eCommerce email marketing.
The important thing to remember is that email marketing evolves with the strategy and end-objectives, so it is our advised to mould your email marketing strategy accordingly hence the rest is the same – how to email marketing and ecommerce email marketing ideas.
How about practicing this guide with your team and check the result on your own! Need assistance in email creation or promotion? We provide complete bulk email management services at reasonable cost.